The meeting place for African exporters and BioFach visitors
At the Organic Africa Pavilion, African exporters find new business opportunities with buyers, agents and partners. We create a quality image of African organic suppliers and their products and connect them to high-end markets.
- Builds the image of Africa as a unique supplier of high-quality organic products
- Generates new business for exhibitors and improve their existing business
- Generates investments in the organic sector in Africa
- Builds capacities of exhibitors and support organisations
- Offers a platform for cooperation between exporters
Our unique offer
- Advice and on-site training on trade fair participation
- Receive guidance for trade fair preparation
- Organising your stand within the pavilion with a professional concept, look and feel
- Professional company/country promotion at the fair
- Pick and choose additional modules to match your needs and budget, such as documentation, matchmaking, follow-up on business leads and competitor tours
Interested in the Organic Africa Pavilion?
The pavilion is open to professional suppliers of certified organic products. We focus on value-added natural ingredients for the food and health sector and speciality food products. If you are interested to become an exhibitor, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 2018 to secure your participation at the Organic Africa Pavilion 2019. Registration for the Organic Africa Pavilion closes in June 2018.