We’re looking for an intern to help in project management of our Organic Africa Pavilion, in close collaboration with our project coordinator. Do you want to learn more and actively contribute towards international trade, development and sustainability? Apply now!
Key activities of this internship
Project management of the Organic Africa Pavilion:
- Coordination, planning and logistics
- Engaging with clients, exhibitors, external partners, suppliers, traders and buyers;
- Coordinating and executing promotional activities
- Help managing the pavilion during the trade fair (12-15 February 2020)
General marketing communications activities, such as:
- Writing and editing website articles;
- Updating website and social media;
- Creating, distributing and improving company newsletters;
Depending on running projects, available time and your interests, you might be involved in other projects as well. Perhaps most importantly, this internship will allow you to take a look in the trade development sector and bring the knowledge acquired during your studies into practice.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (Dutch is not a must). Knowledge of additional EU languages is preferred;
- WO Bachelor or HBO degree in international business, project management, marketing and/or communication;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as you’ll be coordinating with many different parties;
- Excellent organisational and project management skills, such as accuracy, flexibility, you have a hands-on mentality;
- Proficient in social media and designing online promotion strategies;
- Not taking no for an answer;
- Proven knowledge of economics and international trade in particular;
- Proven knowledge of developing countries and development issues;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Well-motivated and flexible team-player, able to conduct dedicated tasks independently;
- Good computer skills, particularly WordPress, Mailchimp.
We’re looking for interns that can help us for 5 months. You should be available for 32 hours a week. The preliminary starting date of this internship is 16 September.
You will work in a dynamic and supportive atmosphere and in a small and well-motivated team. You will have the opportunity to get an inside look and work-side-by-side with experienced professionals. A designated coach will help you to achieve your learning goals, while contributing to ProFound’s mission.
We offer financial remuneration and compensates travel expenses.
If you are interested in working in our team, please send your application letter, resume and learning goals in English to Jolanda van Hal (email@example.com), 21 August 2019 at the latest. Interviews with pre-selected applicants will be held between 27 and 30 August. For more information contact us at +31 (0) 302762824.