ProFound Internship Activities
To assist our work, ProFound is looking for an intern that is interested in learning more about
and contribute towards international trade, development, and sustainability. Activities of this
internship fall primarily within the field of content creation (e.g. blog posts, social media posts,
presentations, webinar content), the organisation of trade promotion events and managing our
social media channels. In addition, you might join us during a large organic trade fair in
Germany. As ProFound we continuously want to improve ourselves and you are also invited to
provide inputs for sharpening our communication strategy.
Depending on running projects, available time and your interests, you might be involved in
other projects as well. Perhaps most importantly, this internship will allow you to take a look in
the field of sustainability and development from a private sector angle. For more information
on ProFound’s projects, please refer to our website.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of French is preferred, while Dutch
is not a must;
- Experience in graphic design, (international) marketing-communications, project
management or international business;
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus;
- Knowledge of graphic design is highly desired;
- Interest in international development and affinity with our mission;
- Social, independent, and pro-active;
- Good organizational skills and detail-oriented;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral;
- Working (part-time) in office in Utrecht is a must.
ProFound is looking for an intern that can assist us for 6 months. The intern should be
available for 32-40 hours a week. The starting date of the internship is in January 2023.
You will work in a dynamic and supportive atmosphere and in a small and motivated team. You
will have the opportunity for an inside look and work-side-by-side with experienced
professionals. A designated coach will help you to achieve your learning goals, while
contributing to ProFound’s mission.
ProFound offers financial remuneration and compensates travel expenses
If you are interested in working with our team, please send your application letter, resume and
learning goals in English to Camiel Drenth (Cdrenth@thisisprofound.com), 15th of December
2023 at the latest. For more information, please refer to ProFound’s website or contact us at
+31(0)30 276 28 24 and ask for Camiel Drenth or Geertje Otten