The meeting place for African exporters and BioFach visitors
African exhibitors on the Organic Africa Pavilion at BioFach find new business opportunities with buyers, agents and partners. We connect African organic suppliers and their products with international markets.
- Builds the image of Africa as a unique supplier of high-quality organic products
- Generates new business for exhibitors and improve their existing business
- Generates investments in the organic sector in Africa
- Builds capacities of exhibitors and support organisations
- Offers a platform for cooperation between exporters
Our unique offer
- Advice and on-site training on trade fair participation
- Receive guidance for trade fair preparation
- Organising your stand within the pavilion with a professional concept, look and feel
- Professional company/country promotion at the fair
- Pick and choose additional modules to match your needs and budget, such as documentation, matchmaking, follow-up on business leads and competitor tours
Interested in joining the Organic Africa Pavilion?
The pavilion is open to professional suppliers of certified organic products. We focus on value-added natural ingredients for the food and health sector and speciality food products.
This year, BioFach will be a 100% digital event and so will we with our Organic Africa Digital Pavilion. If you want to find our more about our pavilion you can do so by reading this article: https://thisisprofound.com/2021/01/24/organic-africa-pavilion-at-biofach-especial-2021/
Applications for joining the 2021 version are closed. Applications for joining the Organic Africa Pavilion 2022 will open during March 2021.