The meeting place for African exporters and BioFach visitors
African exhibitors on the Organic Africa Pavilion at BioFach find new business opportunities with buyers, agents and partners. We create a quality image of African organic suppliers and their products and connect them to high-end markets.
- Builds the image of Africa as a unique supplier of high-quality organic products
- Generates new business for exhibitors and improve their existing business
- Generates investments in the organic sector in Africa
- Builds capacities of exhibitors and support organisations
- Offers a platform for cooperation between exporters
Our unique offer
- Advice and on-site training on trade fair participation
- Receive guidance for trade fair preparation
- Organising your stand within the pavilion with a professional concept, look and feel
- Professional company/country promotion at the fair
- Pick and choose additional modules to match your needs and budget, such as documentation, matchmaking, follow-up on business leads and competitor tours
Interested in the Organic Africa Pavilion?
The pavilion is open to professional suppliers of certified organic products. We focus on value-added natural ingredients for the food and health sector and speciality food products. If you are interested to become an exhibitor, see the menu and registration form for stand space and additional services. Or simply send an e-mail to email@example.com before 27 May 2019 to secure your participation at the Organic Africa Pavilion 2020.
Registration for the Organic Africa Pavilion closes in July 2019.